Saturday, August 25, 2012

cheap oakley sunglasses the older woman

In order to avoid can be children again hospitalized because of malnutrition, I had to school every day to block her, forcing her to go to dinner together and I!
In the beginning, children that do not go, but my stubborn hard to pull several, she even learned to avoid me, this is not night when I hit a six over the phone to her dormitory, she is not down, insist that their own lunch, eat, do not need to eat at night!
Is easy to succumb? Of course not! As quiet pity to say, I kind of overbearing, even the care and love, full of overbearing atmosphere, I am such a person, most people do not care to care , but once I am concerned about the, you do not care, but not into, is to care about you!
To the hotel to buy the most favorite children Cong Bao Yang face, and bought a box of rice, a cup of corn thick soup, and then buy the children the most favorite perfume of pear, my yin and smiling children's dormitory floor walking.
At the door of the place, inevitably, my aunt was watching the quarters stopped by the road, the older woman,cheap oakley sunglasses, always lovely children there is no way in front of the kindly Aunt.
Agreeable stopped by my aunt try to put a soft voice: Sweet smile, I shook my head and said: Listening to my aunt smiles, teasing me: Janitor listening to Aunt, cheap nfl smile, pointing to the stairs red sign: Looked to look Daileng janitor Aunt, I smiled and said: Janitor looked at the expression of Aunt hesitation, I continued: some knock on the door, okay? Finally, my lie dead attractiveness mouth to convince the doorman aunt, kind of touched my head, the janitor aunt smiled and said: , as well as ... the door before, remember to knock ah, no reaction the next time I let you go, if someone find me a snitch, I can no longer hold you up! Listening to Aunt, then I am pleased thanked her repeated assurances that will definitely knock on the door, this quickly rushed into the door ...
Watching the imminent closure of the elevator door, I hurriedly shouted up, joking,cheap oakley sunglasses, the other three elevators are more than 10 floor elevator to go, it will happen and so on for a long time!
Quickly rushed to the front of the elevator, the elevator will be shut down the moment, I reached into the gap between the infrared sensor, elevator door slowly opened.
It turned out that the elevator there is no person, no wonder I have been shouting, but no one I opened the door, shook his head, I pressed

No comments:

Post a Comment